Changing realities: new developments in psychological approaches to psychosis
Date: Tuesday 2nd and Wednesday 3rd October, 2012.
Venue: Conference Aston, Birmingham (UK)
Speakers Include: Alison Brabban, Jacqui Dillon, Gráinne Fadden, Chris Holman, Glenn Roberts, Jaakko Seikkula
Early Bird Rate closes on 31 May 2012!
The conference will include plenary sessions and parallel workshops with the emphasis on skill development in some of the newer approaches to psychological care.
A limited number of subsidised places are available to people with lived experience of psychosis and their carers/family members. Please contact ISPS UK (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Theme 1: Therapies for psychosis
- Working with dissociation and trauma
- New developments in cognitive behavioural,
- psychodynamic and arts therapies
- The open dialogue approach
- Service user perspectives on therapy
Theme 2: Service user and carer initiatives
- Working with voices
- Recovery for carers
- Peer support groups
Theme 3: Therapeutic services
- Therapeutic relationships
- Making inpatient environments therapeutic
Download: ISPS UK Flyer for more information