We are happy to bring you the latest newsletter from our colleagues in the Hearing Voices Network Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Henry’s Demons’s book review
- An article on the relationship between food and mood
- Details of the first partnership conference between ISPS Australia and New Zealand (Making Sense of Psychosis Conference: Valuing Subjective Experience)
- An article sharing five people’s experiences of facilitating hearing voices peer support groups in New Zealand
- Reflections on a recent ‘Paranoia and Hearing Voices’ course with Peter Bullimore
- Details of upcoming training and events
- Network news