Intervoice (International Hearing Voices Projects) is a registered charity in England.
Donate or Fundraise for Intervoice
Our only income is from membership fees and donations. If you would like to raise funds for us, or make a donation, you can do so through our PayPal Giving page: https://www.paypal.com/gb/fundraiser/charity/3215832.
PayPal Giving is a service where 100% of the money donated comes to our charity.
If you use Facebook, you can use their ‘Raise Money’ function and choose ‘International Hearing Voices Projects’ (our registered charity name).
If you are holding a fundraiser for us, please let us know and we would be glad to promote it – and thank you.
Supporting Our Work and the Hearing Voices Movement
Beyond financial support, we value your help in supporting our aim of connecting people and ideas in the Hearing Voices Movement. You can help by:
- Sharing our blog articles and pages on social media
- Taking part in World Hearing Voices Day on September 14
- Hosting awareness events
- Finding out about, and attend, the next World Hearing Voices Congress
- Connecting with your local Hearing Voices Networks or initiatives
- Offering your skills in translating material to increase accessibility (e.g. from English to another language, or from another language to English). This includes those able to write in Easy Read or use sign language.