Each year, with the support of Intervoice, a different national network hosts a World Hearing Voices Congress. These congresses are a wonderful opportunity to bring together people who hear voices, family members, supporters, mental health professionals, researchers, academics and other allies to think, share, learn and connect with one another.
This section of our site provides a summary of past congresses, along with details of future congresses when they are available.
If you would like to find out more about an individual congress, you can either contact us at [email protected] or e-mail the hosts (who will have the most updated information).
List of Congresses
- 2017 Congress – USA
- 2018 Congress – The Hague, Netherlands
- 2016 Congress – Paris, France
- 2015 Congress – Madrid, Spain
- 2014 Congress – Thessaloniki, Greece
- 2013 Congress – Melbourne, Australia
- 2012 Congress – Cardiff, Wales
- 2011 Congress – Savona, Italy
- 2010 Congress – Nottingham, England
- 2009 Congress – Maastricht, Netherlands